Saturday, February 13, 2010

Women: They tickle me

If you are a woman don't get offended. This is a man's perspective. Mine :)
God made women. They are beautiful to look at and lovely to hold. Women have special needs that we men try to meet. However in this day and age it is just hilarious to see some of the things that goes on.
Women want to be in charge. They are making money and good for them. Some women who want to be in charge will be in charge until:
The washing machine needs repair, the dishwasher or the car. Wait until you divorce one. Funniest thing I have ever seen. A divorced woman gets really nice to the former spouse when things go broke. Don't believe me?
A woman can be held captive by broken and unserviceable stoves and heaters in the basement.
Don't get me wrong life is tough and tougher if you are divorced. That former spouse of mine is the mother of my two children and I will never let her fall.
I remember when we were married she called me because there was a snake in the basement. the fear in her eyes was rightfully indescribable. gotta admit that the basement was a safe haven for the snake and the closet down there was even more so.
I handled alot of snake cases in the south and this was no different. I cleared the closet of clothing and debris very slowly. Put the bucket in the horizontal and he went in. Mr Snuggles was promptly kicked out of the house. Soon After I was kicked out of the house. that was the only thing then snake and I had in common.
My former spouse can debate that.
We remain on great terms.